Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required before consideration!
Role Overview: Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations. Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
Requirements: Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 2 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task
· Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Swing and Mid Shifts available. Candidate MUST be able to complete day shift training Mon-Fri 7am - 3pm for their first 1 to 3 months on contract.
COMSO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.