Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required before consideration!
- Analyze requirements
- Prepare Test Plans
- Prepare Test Scenarios
- Prepare Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
- Prepare Test Data for test cases
- Prepare Test Environment to execute test cases
- Analyze any Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Execute Test Cases
- Prepare Summary Reports
- Conduct Test Review Meetings
Job Requirements: Seven years' total experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
COMSO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.