Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required before consideration!
Oversees as well as installs, tests, and validates operational software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes; maintains a much broader knowledge of the system than junior technicians. Conduct on the job training for co-workers.
Should have experience in the following areas:
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Linux (strong grasp of command-line usage)
- Software development (Java, C/C++ preferred)
- Scripting (Ruby, Phython, PHP preferred, shell and Pearl are acceptable)+G25
- Security Tools (nmap, Netcat, intrusion detection systems, firewalls and packet-processors).
Candidate must be willing and able to:
- Development tools (Eclipse, Subversion)
- Web technologies (Weblogic, Apache)
- Enterprise Messaging Systems (JMS)
- Database Administration (mysql, Oracle, Mongo)+G25
- Networking (protocols, fiber/Ethernet knowledge)
- Cloud/Virtualization technologies
- Data storage solutions
- Technical writing
- Mission knowledge
Specific Minimum Experience Requirement:
- be on-call 24x7
- mission critical (Agency Code Red required)
- interface with agency and non-agency sites via emails/phone to walk them through hands-on troubleshooting
- work flexible hours, staying until the job is completed (mission is restored)
- work a 12 hour evening shift
Five years experience integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows) and developing and implementing test plans and test scripts; Experience performing all aspects of the integration and test of the system including installing the hardware into the racks, labeling cables, running cables, building the system to drawing package, quality assurance, loading operating system, loading applications, and all levels of testing in regard to the system.
COMSO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.