**Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required before consideration!**
In support of the Learning Center, this person would:
• Follow a morning routine of checking network servers, classroom computers, and Smartboards for hardware, software and connectivity issues.
• Create Active Directory accounts and Exchange mailboxes. Enable student and visitor accounts upon request. Remove terminated staff accounts and mailboxes upon request.
• Troubleshoot major network connectivity issues and virus infestations. Notify and provide resolution recommendations to supervisor
• Fix various computer issues relating to sound, scanning, mice, keyboards, thumb drives, monitors, printing, and network connectivity on a daily basis.
• Prepare classroom and lab computers and Smartboards for the next class cycle. Duties include updating software, scanning for viruses, removing students’ local and server profiles, deleting student directories and files in their U: drive, defragging hard drives, resetting student accounts to the default password, calibrating Smartboards, and resolving any classroom/lab issues mentioned by staff.
• Submit Help Desk tickets to resolve printer error messages and for computer hardware issues.
• Install images on computers using an external hard drive or imaging platform such as Clonezilla for Windows systems and JSS Casper for MacOS systems. Apply upgrades and updates to Apple iPads through Configurator and over-the-air enrollment to DEP. Install post-installation updates and adds computer back onto the network. Create new images for new computer models.
• Assist Instructors in using application software. Update computer applications and operating system software on local machines.
• Resolve various login issues, such as those relating to passwords, user ID, incorrect domain, network connectivity, and hardware.
• Add, delete or update computer inventory in data base whenever equipment is moved, disposed, or transferred out of the building.
• Restore files and directories from backup.
Required Skills and Experience
• The position requires an A.A. degree and/or Certificate in Computer Technology or the equivalent and a minimum of five years of IT experience providing desktop support.
• The individual shall have a working knowledge of Microsoft servers, PC operating systems, MacOS operating systems and iOS operating systems.
COMSO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.